ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mango Salsa

I’ve been on a kick all summer making mango salsa... I tried to make some tonight, but all my mangoes were bad... I just bought them yesterday! I thought I’d share the recipe with you so perhaps you can make it with your own fresh mangoes. At least someone will be able to enjoy it!

Ingredients:
4 mangoes, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/3 bunch cilantro, chopped
1/3 small red onion, finely chopped
1 jalapeno, diced
1 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp. lime juice

Mix it all together and enjoy!