ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kaleidoscopes

Here are a couple radial symmetry studies I did last year. I used the one below as a motif in a view book I designed for The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. I thought I’d go ahead and share these here so you can see them next to Rex Ray’s work below... Definitely not an exact match, but there are similarities. It always interests me that people working completely independently of one another can come up with similar ideas. Perhaps there is something to the idea of a universal consciousness that we all tap into from time to time.