ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Dreamt of Things...

Last night I dreamt of a big, beautiful, historic library. The library had a big bell tower with a winding staircase. There were stained-glass windows and multicolored light streamed into this lonely space.

In contrast to the quiet space of the bell tower, the library’s lobby was bustling with activity. There was a litter of six or eight puppies wearing big florescent-colored sombreros being cared for by six or eight little Mexican boys. The puppies were running around the library and the boys were chasing them.

Every time I tried to leave the library, a security guard would come and hold me down as I screamed, and someone would give me a tranquilizer shot. They would hold me down until I fell asleep.