ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Concepts for New FIDM Catalog

I’m working on a new college catalog design for The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. The book is about 200 pages and includes just about everything you’d ever want to know about the college.

Cover 01
I’m planning to have 4-6 different covers for the catalog (depending on how many will fit up on a press sheet). The blue rectangle will be the same on each cover, but the background patterns will change. I like the idea of a mix-n-match/grab bag spontaneity of having a variety of different covers.

Cover 02

This is an example of what a spread inside the catalog might look like.