ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My New Paintings | Part 2

Sugar Free No. 4, Red Radial
Mixed media on board. 24x24 inches.

I have a few more paintings to share with you... These are a couple more from the “Sugar Free” series. I still have a number of paintings in the works, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to earnestly begin another new batch until the holidays, when I’ll get a chance to spend a week’s vacation working on them. I have a couple other series I’m planning to show you over the next few months, as well: some straightforward and some abstract landscapes. Please let me know what you think.

Sugar Free No. 4, Red Radial, detail.
Mixed media on board. 24x24 inches.


Sugar Free No. 5, Three Flowers.
Mixed media on board. 48x36 inches.


Sugar Free No. 5, Three Flowers, detail.
Mixed media on board. 48x36 inches.