ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Monday, October 27, 2008

GenerousAdventure.com ... Check it out!


In addition to all my creative work, I am also a yoga teacher with over 500 hours of teacher training and 9 years’ experience as a yoga practitioner. I’m trying to expand my ability to share my yoga knowledge with others, so I finally put up a website to promote my services.

Click here to see the new site: Generous Adventure

I specialize in teaching private yoga sessions in Grand Junction and Fruita, Colorado, with individuals and groups of family, friends, and co-workers. I’m pleased to make house calls and/or teach groups at your home, place of business, or church. I especially enjoy working to enhance your personal level of health by focusing on your individual strengths and opportunities for growth.

Some Therapeutic Benefits of Yoga:

Relieves fatigue and boosts energy levels
Enhances recovery from illness
Reduces the effects of stress
Improves focus, concentration, and mood
Alleviates insomnia
Improves circulation
Corrects bad posture
Improves breathing capacity
Rehabilitates after injury
Relieves musculoskeletal pain
Spiritual, intellectual, and creative energies are released