ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I love the LA Kings!

I had to go to Los Angeles last week for some meetings and work at The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. Luckily, Matt was able to get off work and make the trip with me.

Dustin Brown is one of my favorite players.

Matt introduced me to the NHL in 2004, and the LA Kings immediately became my favorite team... We got the chance to see three home games this week versus San Jose, Anaheim, and Carolina. The Anaheim game was really exciting with lots of physical play. And the Carolina game was a nail-biter, but we were able to pull off a win in OT.

I just ordered NHL Center Ice this morning, so we can see all the games on TV from Colorado. I’m looking forward to our next trip to LA so we can see another game in person. Hockey is definitely the best sport to see live.