ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trip to Chicago

I'm leaving tomorrow for a week in Chicago. My mom is coming with me for the weekend and we'll spend a couple days checking out the art and restaurants. Then on Monday I start a week at Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) Institute of Design in their “Summer Design Camp.” I know, “camp” sounds a little unsophisticated, but I expect this week to give me a little taste of what their Master of Design Methods graduate program is like. There are only 20 participants in this workshop, so it should be nice and intimate. I'll keep you posted. I brought my camera so hopefully I’ll get some good shots to share.