ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Karma 04 / Samskara

Karma 04
Ink and acrylic on panel. 36x48 inches. 2010

This is the fourth piece in my Karma Series (they seem to be getting bigger each time I do a new one!). Check out the first three here and here

The relationship between karma and samskara has been front and center in my life over the past month or so. Big changes are underway (more info coming soon!), and I think it’s really important that I stay aware of possible samskaras (automatic responses) that can take over in stressful situations. Hopefully I’ll be able to use some of what I’ve learned through the painting process and meditating on these ideas to achieve positive results.