ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Grand Junction Free Press: My Art Featured Today!


My artwork and trip to The Artist Project New York were featured in today’s Grand Junction Free Press!

Western Colorado Center for the Arts Curator (and my friend) Camille Silverman said about my work, “You can feel her restraint and her letting go of control within the body of work. That’s interesting; it adds this tension and release that makes her work alive.”

This summer, I’ll be teaching a workshop at the Art Center based on processes for conceptualizing and creating abstract art. It is already open for registration and space is limited. Find out more here.