ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Art Festival

Periscopes. Mixed media on paper. 10x7 inches. 2010.

I just got an official letter notifying me of my acceptance into the Labor Day Art Festival in Breckenridge, Colorado! The 34th Annual Gathering at the Great Divide Art Festival will be my first time on the art festival circuit, and I’m going to document the process. I’ll be running around like a crazy chicken for the next few weeks while I prepare! It will certainly be a learning experience.

Be sure to come talk to me and see my art in person (maybe buy a piece or two) over Labor Day weekend: September 4–6 at Wellington Rd. and N. Main Street in Breckenridge.