ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Anchor Art Space: My Residency / Part 3


I’ve got six pieces underway (I think) at Anchor Art Space at this point. Now it's just going to be a matter of finishing them all within the next 18 days!

Above are chain sennit ropes I’ve been creating. There will be 22 of them in all, and they will form a curtain that will reveal a mixed media collage on the wall when opened.

 

Above is a semi-circular skeleton for a kind-of veil-style curtain. Below you can see it beginning to come together. It reminds me a little bit of a waterfall, like one we saw on a beach in Olympic National Park last week.