ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pretty Paintings by Anne B Schwartz

Crystal Cave 089. Mixed media on canvas. 30x40 inches.

I can’t remember where I first came across these pretty paintings by Anne B Schwartz. Like me, she studied graphic design as a college student... But gravitated toward the personal emotionality of painting. These paintings really touch my heart!

Reflections 075. Oil on canvas. 40x40 inches.

What I enjoy most is the abstracted forms that hint at nature. Some of Schwartz’s paintings remind me of piles of leaves I jumped in as a kid. So peaceful and happy, but also full of energy. She says she is also inspired by her study of gemology.

Fall’s Fury 090. Mixed media on canvas. 48x36 inches.

Merging mist 105. Oil on canvas. 30x40 inches.