ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Small Paintings for Your Enjoyment

Underwater. Danielle Foushee.
4x6 inches. Ink, acrylic on paper.

The only time I can really focus on my painting is when I’m on vacation from my other jobs. I had begun about 60 or 70 new little paintings during 2009, but never had a chance to finish them and scan them in until now. These are three of my favorite ones, although each one has things I like about it. I’m in the process of posting them to my Etsy Site so you can buy them. These small ones make perfect, affordable one-of-a-kind gifts for your friends and loved ones!

Wave No.3. Danielle Foushee.
4x6 inches. Ink, acrylic on paper.

Stitches No.1. Danielle Foushee.
4x6 inches. Ink, acrylic on paper.