ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Work Chosen for “Process of Peace” Exhibit

  Jewels of the Mind (01)
Ink on paper mounted on board
24x24 inches. 2010

These two pieces were chosen by curator Sarah McCann for her Process of Peace exhibition at the Towson Arts Collective in Towson, Maryland (just outside Baltimore).

The exhibition will be on view from March 4 – May 20 at the Towson Arts Collective. Since I won’t be able to attend the exhibition in person, if you get a chance to see it please let me know how it looks!

Intertwining Strands of Something ... (06)
Ink and gouache on paper mounted on board
Triptych, 6x19 inches. 2011

Click on the image above to see it larger.