ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yoga Poses at Sunrise

Reverse Warrior

My friend Tyrell is a painter and asked me if she could photograph me doing a few yoga poses so she could have a reference for her new paintings . . . Of course I agreed. These are my two favorite shots, taken in the new dance studio at Mesa State College at sunrise. I prefer the photos that don’t show my face because then it’s more about the pose and less about me. Plus I’m not the most photogenic person ever. Check out my yoga website at: www.generousadventure.com

Pinca Mayurasana