ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Recent Sketchbook Entries

I work in a lot of different media, experimenting to see what different effects I can get when combining different kinds of pens or pencils or inks, or whatever. These are some recent drawings from my sketchbook.

I usually carry my sketchbook everywhere... Some drawings are more “finished” than others. Some are just pencil outlines, others are completely shaded with color or graphite. I guess it depends on my level of patience from one day to the next.

I started this one at a campground in Canyonlands. I like it, but didn’t feel like working on it anymore so I moved onto something else. Maybe I’ll complete it in a different media or turn it into a painting or collage at some point.