ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Dreamt of Things...

I dreamt that I had a giant Russian Tea Cookie the size of a beach ball. I held it in my arms as I proceeded to gnaw on it like a mouse would a huge piece of cheese.

Here’s my favorite (and easy) recipe for Russian Tea Cookies... These are Matt’s favorite!

1 cup butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup pecans
2 1/4 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla

Cream butter and powdered sugar. Add vanilla, then flour, salt, and pecans. Chill for an hour. Roll into balls. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. Roll in powdered sugar after they have finished baking.

YUM!