ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Preview of a New FIDM Poster


I’m designing this year’s new FIDM poster now... I’m really excited about the concept I created with my colleague Kimberley Askew. We plan to develop an entire integrated campaign in print and online. The posters will be seen in high schools around the country.

Four real FIDM students will be featured throughout the campaign, which will drive our audience to a blog where the students will chronicle their experiences as part of the creative community at FIDM. Our audience wants to be able to imagine themselves at FIDM before they apply for admission, and this is the perfect way for them to see what campus life is like from their own peers.