ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Small Works

 Untitled Diptych. 18 x 8 inches. Ink and pastel on paper. 2011.

I just finished pulling together about 50 new small works for a small solo show that’s coming up at Grand Junction City Hall in Colorado. I’ll be posting many of them in the days to come... Here are the first two!

Untitled Quad. 16.5 x 16.5 inches. Ink on paper. 2011.

I’ve been in an introspective mood over the last several months, so it seems fitting that my work has shifted back to the smaller format. Most of them are even smaller than this, some even as small as 4 x 4 inches.

Stay tuned for more to come!