ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Work at Gregory Way Gallery

Musical Series: Orange Triptych
Available in the window at 
245 S. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Last month I hosted a booth at the Beverly Hills Art Festival. I met the director of the Gregory Way Gallery there, and we’ve been corresponding about getting more of my work there on display! These are the pieces I’ll be shipping next week:

 Karma #04
48x36 inches. Acrylic & ink on board.

Tangential Thinking #04
24x36 inches. Ink on paper on board.

Tangential Thinking #02
24x36 inches. Ink & gouache on paper on board.

Tangential Thinking #05
24x36 inches. Ink & gouache on paper on board.