ABOUT DANIELLE FOUSHEE

I am an artist. This website features my work and highlights some of the varied
inspirations that inform my creative practice. Read more about me here.

Check out my facebook page or follow me on twitter at
@ArtistDFoushee.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Lower Delores River Camping


This weekend we went camping with a group from Colorado Environmental Coalition. The river is beautiful, as is the entire area around Gateway, Colorado. At first it seemed like it might rain all evening, but once we got our tent set up the clouds parted and a beautiful rainbow emerged over the cliffs.



The river is beautiful and the wildflowers were abundant!



Matt and I enjoyed riding our bikes down a dirt road that parallels the river. Mojo ran alongside our bikes for a couple miles, but once he got tired we let him navigate from a basket on the handlebars. What a cutie!